Saturday, September 29, 2007

Twelve Years Coming-AL East Champs

They DID it!

And THANK GOD they'll play a West Coast team in the first round. I won't have to look on the last page of the sports section to get the scores!

Now to snag the 'best record in baseball' crown!

Go SOX!

Update: HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE! It's Home Sweet Home in Oct for Boston.

Speaking of "For Boston", has anyone noticed that BC is now 5-0 for the first time since 1954 (um, I was 2!). I noticed, because I have a freshman there, and a big ca CHING goes to BC monthly. Somehow, it's easier to take...Sick. I know. Sick.

But then, I remember the Doug Flutie Hail Mary Pass...I was stuck at Logan waiting for a flight New Year's Day and saw it on a monitor there. We got to Dallas en route to Houston (the FIRST time I lived there), and were stuck in an ice storm. Dallas doesn't do ice well...

And Speaking of Houston...breaking news today...the Sox will play at Minute Maid Park next June! Just might be the only thing that drags my bones back to Houston...it's a dandy pahk!

No comments: