Thursday, March 26, 2009

AWOL

To my handful of fans, I apologize for my truancy. It's just been crazy this month, and I promise, there'll be new postings about the goings on soon. It would have been today, but the sun is finally shining, rumor has it there are 5-6 inches of fresh snow at Mt Hood, and we're heading out for some playtime. My vitamin D levels are feeling a little low, so this is therapeutic.

In case you don't know how it really is in the Gorge, if the wind is up, people drop everything to windsurf or kiteboard. If there is fresh snow, they play hookey and head to the Mt. If they have spring fever and are tired of snow (highly unlikely but possible), they put on their boots and hike out to see wildflowers. Computers are untouched until the urges are satisfied.

Later!

No comments: