Thursday, January 24, 2008

Getting Ready to CAUCUS

It was a bit chilly today. Only 13 degrees when I got up this morning. So needless to say, my time down in the cellar computer central has been limited. But fear not, more will make its way to my blog. I've been busy this week helping plan the County's Democratic Party Caucus on Feb 9. It should be quite the experience. There are 15 precincts on the west side of Klickitat County which will convene at 1 pm that day, in the infamous Pioneer Center. We checked out our rooms today, and it is a really nice building. We can use 3 meeting rooms and the dining area that can be divided. I'm heading to Vancouver, WA with our caucus chairwoman early Saturday morning to attend training and pick up our materials for the event. More on that later.

And as soon as my guy downloads some of the pictures from last weekend's skiing at Mt Hood, I'll post that saga. Maybe it will be warmer down here by then!

2 comments:

TexasSusan said...

So if I send you a "Had Enough? Vote Democrat" sign, will you take it to the caucus?

Fenway Fran said...

You betcha! If you don't, I'll MAKE one of my own! I did pack my super duper Juanita-autographed "Dump DeLay" sign for the move. Maybe when Tom's buddy Doc is up for reelection, I'll put his name on top of Tom's, for good luck!