Monday, October 6, 2008

Chase Rooster

That would be my name if Sarah Palin was my mother.

Think I'm kidding? Go to the Palin Baby Name generator, type in your name, and see what comes out. Come on. It's kind of a fun thing to do in this silly season. Very silly.

Not to spoil the fun for my siblings, I'll leave out their middle names...and recreate my mother calling us for dinner when we were kids playing outside in our Kool Aid gang neighborhood:

'Chase, Duct, Rot, Smoke, Wesson, Steak and Shaver!'

(Sorry, Mark, it really did come out Rot...it sounds better with your middle name, Pipeline.)

Update: I heard from Duct Idaho and Wesson Scalper, who loved their new names. Wesson hopes she was named for the gun and not the oil. She was unable to access the generator for some Comcast reason, so I told her that her middle name indicates it's definitely for the gun. Besides, Alaskans don't use Wesson oil, they use whale blubber.

No comments: