Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mrs. That One

Did everyone see Michelle Obama on The Daily Show last night?

I hear she was excellent on Larry King, as well, but I don't watch Larry. She's impressed me. And I was a hard sell on Obama during the primary. She also said some really nice things about Hillary Clinton in the Larry King interview, as told in this CNN write up:
"Are you happy with the way she's supporting your husband?" King asked.

"She has been phenomenal. ...She has always been just cordial and open. I've called her, I've talked to her. She's given me advice about the kids," Obama said.

"We've talked at length about this kind of stuff -- how you feel, how you react. She has been amazing. She is a real pro and a woman with character."
I feel really good about this woman being in close proximity to the Oval Office.

No comments: