Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Have A Dream

GOPAlert: my R rated friends can skip this entry if they wish. It's not mean or nasty though, so keep reading if you want. It's mostly about the pictures.

My longest term friend (since, oh, 1966) came to visit with her fam recently, and brought me this fine prize. Seeing as she lives in DeeCee and is involved in the media biz, it had to be election related.

I got a new coffee mug.

Big Whoop, you say.

Big Whoop, indeed.

Watch what happens when you pour in hot liquid:

Nifty!

For this and other very cool stuff (not necessarily political), check out The Unemployed Philosophers Guild

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And if you add a little hooch to your hot coffee, it turns BRIGHT blue. The mug, not the hooch.

Or maybe it just looks that way after drinking it. The hooch, not the mug.

Texas Susan