Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All Good in the Hood

I'm still here. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten how to sign on. It's been busy, with company, physical therapy for my pain in the neck, dealing with blackberries en masse, a lost filling that meant an extra trek to my local friendly dentist, and more company.

After a nice day of getting my filling repaired, a drive to Timberline Lodge with Jill, a relaxing few hours watching kiteboarders on the river, a bottle of fine Domaine Pierre Gewurtztraminer and shrimp with Trader Joe's thai green chili sauce, the Sox beat the Yankees tonight 7-3. Tampa Bay lost, so we're 3.5 back. Jill and I channeled our inner Papelbon for the last outs as we watched Gameday on the computer. Sox Rock!

And, BEST of all, Hillary gave a knock out speech to the Democratic National Convention. She's a class act, all the way. Too many cut aways to Bill and Michelle, though. Take notes, you two!
As James Brown sang...I feel good (na na na na na na na).

I'll rest well tonight. Did I tell you? Temps in the 40's! Yay covers!

No comments: