Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And So It Begins...

Destruction. Of my bathroom, hall bathroom and laundry room. Today. Bang Bang.

Kitchen counter demolition slated for one week from tomorrow.

Will get some pictures going here soon.

Meanwhile, I've refined my Reelect the Governor speech for tonight's Candidate Night in White Salmon. I hope to be home in time for Jon Stewart. If my speech comes early in the program, I will be. I've heard everyone else's spiels already.

Wish me luck.

Update: Man, I worked so hard to get my speech to 3 minutes, chock full of good stuff to counter the 'misinformation' coming from the other side. I got to the event, and the county Gregoire coordinator was there (he wasn't supposed to be) and took my spot. Dang. I was READY. He was okay but he didn't know what was coming...the same guy was there for Rossi. And he was even nastier than last time. I guess I'll turn my speech into a letter to the editor, instead. Humph.

The good thing was, I got home in time for The Daily Show. It was THE BEST EVER, with Bill Maher as guest. If you missed it, go online and watch.

No comments: