Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy September

In honor of Labor Day today, I did no labor. I went fishing. Didn't catch anything but some sunshine, but it was fun none the less. And it kept me away from the radio and teevee and internet. Man, I needed a break from all that breaking news. And breaking non news. I plan to do the same tomorrow.

Just one more thing, to clarify what I'm doing here. Some days I feel like writing fun stuff, some days I like writing about what I'm doing, some days I get really upset when people who want to run the country make what I consider bad decisions and want to say something about it. Just my opinion, nothing personal. Most of the time, I hold back on that last one. And every day I count my blessings that I had such a great role model for my mom. Everyone should be so lucky.

1 comment:

Flyin J said...

Great tribute to Uncle Dick Lorrie.....we all miss him terribly xoxoxoxoxo love the pick!!!!