Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Another Day, Another Debate

It seems like we are having a veritable tsunami of debates the last few weeks. Between the President and Mitt, the Joe and Paul show, and numerous governor's, senate and down ballot meet ups, mostly available online here in the fringe market, there's something to watch daily. Besides The Daily Show.
Which sadly should have shown last night's episode on Friday when it would have had more impact.

Tonight is another opportunity to gather friends and watch the show in the Center Ring of this year's big circus. The food and fellowship will be worth it, guaranteed. And who knows which Mitt Romney will show up? I am sure the Prez will be more energetic. The only way to go is up. But his message has been rock steady all along. But as for his opponent, confusion reigns. I am shocked, I tell you, shocked, that more people aren't questioning their support of this man with many faces.

This problem is troubling Margaret and Helen today. Margaret lives in Maine. Helen lives in Texas. They have been friends for 60 years and counting. And they love to talk politics. I love them so much, I get an email notification when they write something new. Today's post is worth a read. Go visit them now!

And before I forget, speaking of The Daily Show, the Prez is going to be on Thursday night. I might have to shut down the phone bank early so I can get home in time to watch!

No comments: