Thursday, October 11, 2012

Joltin' Joe Has NOT Left and Gone Away

hey hey hey, hey hey hey

I must say it was with great pleasure that I watched the VP debate tonight. I productively entered 6 sheets of phone banking data at the beginning. But it was compelling TV. I was actually sorry when it was over (unlike a debate last week). Kudos to Martha Raddatz. She did a great job.

My fellow DNC delegate and roomie Tanisha wrote after the debate:
5 years ago at Thanksgiving my family starting talking politics after dinner. Everybody was giving their opinion on Clinton, Edwards and Obama- trying to decide who was going to win. When I gave my opinion I said this: I don't know who is going to get the nomination, but I do know this. Whoever it is better choose Joe Biden as their running mate. After tonight all I have to say is God Bless Joe Biden. Obama made the right call!
 Indeed, Tanisha, indeed.You AND Obama made the right call.
Obama/Biden 2012!

No comments: