Friday, March 21, 2008

Sigh

Recently I got an email from Bill Richardson asking me for a donation to help defray his campaign costs. I guess that was because I'd sent him a few bucks early on in his campaign. I liked his resume, and it seemed that no one cared that he had such great creds. So I sent him an email back (he never answered), asking him if he was going to endorse Hillary, since I felt that she had the best creds of anyone left in the race. I thought he could relate. I guess not. He obviously was offered VP or another good spot in an Obama administration. That would make me feel better about voting for Obama. If I have to. Which I will if he wins the nomination. So sorry Bill. I'm not sending you any more money during the primaries. FYI, I gave it to Hillary today instead.

No comments: