Friday, March 21, 2008

Voodoo

Tonight is voodoo night. I don't know what's going to happen, the invite was cryptic. But it has something to do with Native American Basketry. Watch for more info.

Tomorrow we're hiking with Friends of the Gorge. Hope to have more wildflower pictures for posting. Got me a new lumbar pack (we used to call them fanny packs, the Brits call them bum packs) that will hold all my good stuff. And a new windproof fleece jacket, on sale at LLBEAN.com. It's awesome. And it does block the wind, which my 15 year old fleece jacket does not. I wish I had it for last Saturday's hike. It took me 2 days to get my body heat back.

Sunday is Easter. We'll be at brunch at the Skamania Lodge. I've never been. So more good stuff to write about.

I'm not going to listen to the news or read blogs for a couple of days. I need a break. I wish I didn't care so much. It will all work out. That's for sure.

Happy Easter, everyone.

No comments: