Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Fake Out

Mother Nature is getting ready to pull a prank on us.
You know all those hikes we've been taking to see the wildflowers?
And all the bulbs poking up blooms in the yard? Well get ready, little plants, because temps are heading down to the 20s and the snow level to 500 feet tomorrow. We just might see one more snowstorm. I kind of hope not, because we spent yesterday afternoon putting together a table and chairs for the deck. I don't want to see them under a white coat. Oh well, it won't last long if it does snow. It's that time of year. But just in case it's a lot, I cut a bunch of daffodils for inside the house.

I've been trying to figure out the photo program on this new computer, and finally downloaded my camera. Here's a great rainbow that I woke up to one day last week. The photo from the bedroom window wasn't very good, the deck one was better, but not as good as it really looked!

And finally, our St. Pat's celebration coffees. We make mean ones here. We'd had excellent Reuben Sandwiches at McMenniman's in Troutdale, serenaded by a bagpipe band, but waited til we got home for our coffee.









No comments: