Thursday, June 21, 2012

Look Out Scott, Juanita Jean Has You on the Radar Screen

All y'all know I spent a little time in Texas. Twice. For a grand total of about 9 years. On my second go 'round, I had the good fortune to cross paths with Miss Juanita Jean Herownself, proprietor of the World's Most Dangerous Beauty Salon. At the time we met, her big goal in life (besides surviving longer than her doctors said she would) was to see Tom DeLay out of Congress. Well, she got to see that (and a whole lot more). And I can't wait to hang out with her in Charlotte at the Dem National Convention. We'll both be first time National Delegates, and we'll be photo crashing as much as possible. Count on it.

Lately she's been having a lot of fun at the expense of Scott Brown, R-MA. Today it spilled over into a new PAC run by the gang who can't spell straight. I just have to chuckle. Especially because I don't have any trouble spelling Massachusetts.

When you're done laughing at those two posts, check out this beauty 'splainin' about Brown's debate anxiety. Then send Elizabeth Warren a few bucks.

No comments: